Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Superior Poor & White Class

I borrowed this from our friends on Teabonics   page on Facebook   via the



The Pragmatic Progressive Page


Here's the thing; As a progressive, I don' begrudge these folks if they need help from the social safety net. What I do begrudge is those trying to end that help, do so based on a racist, stereotypical lie. Yet, here we are, people voting against their own best interests. Puzzling. ~ Jay R

Image is from our friends at Teabonic

                               Photo




 Being a Son-of the-South from generations going back to pre-Revolutionary War days, I have had much experience with the power of the Class-System. I was born in 1942 and even as a child I was assured that the poorest of Whites was from a higher Social Class than the most successful of Blacks.


The Only difference now is that the era of Segregationist Dixie Democrats is past. It has been replaced by anti - all minorities Republicans. Even the poorest of them allow themselves to be walked upon and stole from by the 1% power structure.  I guess too many had rather be a Proud & Poor White than to give their children a better life in the Human Race. 
William Hodge.